Thursday, August 25, 2011

Totally Holo!

Like I mentioned before, I took my queue for my posts this week from Live Life Radiant and I am featuring holographic polishes for the remainder of the week.  Today I have for you Hi-Res from Milani 3D Holographic collection, a purple holo polish with tons of sparkle.  I think the polish looks nice on just about anyone.  Application was great, this is 3 coats with one coat of Seche Vite.  If you have a chance to grab these, I would.  They still have them at my neighborhood CVS. 



Look at all that sparkly goodness!!!!  Until next time happy polishing!

3 comments:

  1. Love it! I need to wear this one soon. It's still an untried.

    ReplyDelete
  2. So beautiful!! I need to wear my holo's :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. @Liveliferadiant....yeah it had been sitting in my untrieds until yesterday. Glad I finally decided to wear it.
    @rmcandlelight...I figure I need to start wearing them while we still have plenty if sun

    ReplyDelete