Tuesday, August 23, 2011

Ready for the Red Carpet!

Today I have Sally Hansen's Red Carpet. It's a pretty ruby red jelly with red glitter....now I'm not your bright red kind of girl, but I absolutely love this red. There are only a few red polishes I like and this will definitely be added to the list. I got it from Wegman's(local grocery store...amazing)for $1.99! Can't beat the price. Application was great, minimal clean up and I used 3 coats. I know, I know, the pics aren't that great, still learning. Maybe I should use my camera instead of my phone, oh well. Here she is:




I think for the next couple of posts, I will be taking my queue from Live Life Radiant and featuring holographic polishes.  Since I was late to the party, I wasn't lucky enough to score some of the great China Glaze holos, so I will be featuring Milani 3D Holographic polishes.  Until next time happy polishing!

No comments:

Post a Comment