Thursday, August 18, 2011

Dry Marble

Ok, so a few days ago, I was reading Enamel Girl's blog.  It's one of the blogs I follow regularly and came across an interesting way to do marbling. Normally all you see is water marbleing and it's quite messy.  I've been meaning to give it a try but just can't get past the messyness of it.  Apparently CND calls dry marbling the "butterfly effect", why, I don't know because it certainly doesn't look like one.  Anywho, I decided to give it a try since Enamel Girl gave great how to instructions. I used all Sally Hansen Insta-Dry colors in Lightening, Instant Iris, and Going Grape, then topped it off with Seche Vite Quick Dry Top Coat.  I think it came out awesome!!!. This will be my new go to nail art when I want something special



If you have some time, give this mani a try, I think you will love it, I sure did! Until next time happy polishing!

1 comment:

  1. This looks awesome! I still haven't tried it the way Enamel Girl showed - will have to sometime.

    ReplyDelete