Tuesday, August 9, 2011

Teddi's Tip of the Day

Nothing is worse than dishpan hands on a woman....even if you don't have nail enhancements. You don't have to go to the salon for weekly manicures....you can save that money and do your own at home manicures. I do my own because no one does my nails to my standards. Here are some of the staples in my at home mani kit:
About once or twice a week, I use Mary Kay Satin Hands.  It's a three step system, a hand scrub, moisturizer and lotion.  I also use Sally Hansen Instant Cuticle Remover when I do a full manicure once or twice a week depending on how my nails look.  Everytime I paint my nails, I always start with a base coat....right now, I'm using Nail Magic Nail Hardener.  If I want to take my nails down a notch, I use Essie's Glass file, it has a super fine grit so as to not damage your nails when filing. The Tropical ShineFour Way Buffer is used to buff ridges out, this is not something you should do often because it could make your nails weak.  I keep Essie Cuticle Oil Pen in my purse because I just hate dry cuticles and before bed, I use Lush's Lemon Flutter Cuticle Butter.  It's very thick and smells like citronella to me....a little strong but it gets the job done.

Until next time....happy polishing! 







No comments:

Post a Comment