Wednesday, August 31, 2011

Going Ga-Ga for Green

I know, I know...I have fallen off posting.  I had a very busy weekend and last couple of days trying to get my son ready for school. Anywho....another holo today from Milani.  Today it's a green holo called Hi-Tech.  The color is absolutely gorgeous, but does not look all that hot in the bottle, but on the nail....watch out now!  I couldn't really get a good picture of this no matter how hard I tried :-(.  I had a little trouble with the application, I kept getting bald spots, so I had to use 3 coats as opposed to the two coats I used with all the others. I also topped it off with my fav top coat...Seche Vite.  

Look at how it glows!!! I love the color, I just don't like it on me.  Needless to say, this only lasted about a day on me.  If you like green and holo, this is the perfect color for you!

Until next time....happy polishing!

2 comments: