Wednesday, August 10, 2011

Homage to Kim

This post is in homage to my cousin Kim.....she LOVES black nail polish.  Doesn't matter what brand, just as long as it's black.  Well, I'm not a black polish type of girl, but I decided to paint my nails black....but I couldn't leave well enoigh alone, I added holographic glitter.  For the black I used WnW Black Creme, in my opinion, it is one of the best black creme polishes out there and it's cheap too.  I then topped it with China Glaze Fairy Dust(holo glitter!) and a coat of Seche Vite.

Until next time....happy polishing

3 comments:

  1. At one time I would not wear black. black nail polish is just awesome to me now. There are so many topcoats that makes black polish just beautiful. Your nails are gorgeous :D

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love black nail polish but it only looks good on short nails in my opinion.....loving the glitter on top....OT gives it a jazz look!

    ReplyDelete
  3. @ RMCANDLELIGHT......thanks you
    @Shawntye....I agree.....I don't think it looks good on super long nails

    ReplyDelete