Tuesday, August 6, 2013

Sugar Spun Nails

This is a manicure I wore about two weeks ago.  It's featuring the new Wet n Wild Pop Art Collection polishes.  I purchased them when they were on sale at Walgreen's for $.69 which was a steal.  These colors are gorgeous!!! I didn't know which color to start with so, I decided to try my hand at the sugar spun technique.  There are several YouTube tutorials for this.

For this mani I used Teal Slowly and See for the base and for the sugar spun effect I used The Clock Strikes Orange, Stand the Test of Lime and Who is Ultra Violet.  I did not use top coat on the nails with the sugar spun detail.  I absolutely love how these came out, so much that I kept it on for about four days.  For some that may not be a big deal, but for someone who changes their polish every other day, it's a huge deal!
Until next time...happy polishing!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment