Monday, August 19, 2013

Oooh Orange

When the Sinful Colors Sugar Rush Collection came out earlier this year, everyone was clamoring to get it.... I including me.  I was never one to purchase whole collections, but this is one of the few that I decided to bite the bullet and purchase all of them.  For .99 at the time, it didn't exactly send me to the poor house.

Any who, I'm wearing Orange Cream, a pastel orange with a very subtle shimmer.  The color seems similar to an orange sherbet or creamsicle and I like it.  I decided to jazz it up a little and make red dots with Sinful Colors Berry Charm and Wet n Wild Blank Pallet.  On my middle finger I added a little stud design and topped it all off with a coat of Just Ricarda Glossy Glam top coat.  Over all I was really happy with this manicure.  Until next time......happy polishing!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment