Sunday, July 10, 2011

4th of July Mani

Yeah, yeah, I know I'm a wee bit late, but better late than never I say. Well anyway, here is the mani I wore for the 4th. It is Nicole by OPI from the Justin Bieber collection, Me+Blue, a beautiful frosty blue with holographic shimmer. Can you say p-r-e-t-t-y? I loved this! For the accent nail I did Ulta's Bombshell which is a red jelly with holographic glitter, but the glitter is just a tad larger than in Me+Blue. As pretty as Me+Blue is, the formula was kind of on the thick side and the brush was not good at all, but I would definitely wear this polish again in a heartbeat!  I applied Nail Magic base coat, three coats of each polish and since the polish dries gritty, a coat of Gelous and Seche Vite.
Until next time happy polishing!

No comments:

Post a Comment