Friday, June 15, 2012

Plain Jane


Today, I have a plain Jane mani. I felt like I needed something a little subdued. I reached for one of my untrieds.....Essie Turquoise and Caicos. It's a beautiful turquoise leaning more towards green. I honesty don't know why I waited so long to wear this polish. The formula was kind of thin and to get the look I was going for I had to use four coats. For my accent nail I used my dotting tool and just made an off center row of dots using WnW French White and A England's St. George and toped it all off with a coat of Seche Vite. Until next time happy polishing!

2 comments:

  1. Gorgeous color! I haven't pulled out this polish in a while, but now I really want to use it again!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks, I'm so mad I waited so long to wear it.

    ReplyDelete